photo NavFB_zps01db7b1c.png photo NavTwit_zps4138f1c0.png photo NavIG_zps71c268ba.png photo NavPin_zps557b34c7.png

Monday, November 24, 2014

2014 AMAs... Or really the 2014 Live Concert with Awards

I can't help but consider the American Music Awards a live mashup concert with some awards in between performances and great outfits. Anyone else feel this way? We all have that one radio station in town that plays just the top hits from country, rap, R&B, hip hop etc. and the AMAs are when this radio station gets to come to life! Without further ado, here are my hot and not lists from the show. I must say... I was less than overwhelmed this year. 

My Hot List:
  Selena in Giorgio Armani Prive
 I know this was just an on stage dress but I think Taylor rocked this fringe mini like no ones business!
 Fergie in Halston Heritage - to me this is a classy slit, unlike my not list slit!




My Not List:
Yes... seriously... all 3 of them are on my not list. Of course the dresses are made by fabulous designers and they each fit the girls like a glove but all 3 of them are just.. WHAT ARE THEY?? Are those safety pins? Can we not see your entire thy.. for one? And what's with the mesh? I just can't.



What looks were you loving and hating this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment