photo NavFB_zps01db7b1c.png photo NavTwit_zps4138f1c0.png photo NavIG_zps71c268ba.png photo NavPin_zps557b34c7.png

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Drama is Back!

FINALLY! Finally an episode that I was just on the edge of my seat about. 

1. I feel so horribly bad for Katie. To have your relationship constantly attacked by not only your boyfriends' friends but they also happen to be your coworkers?! I feel bad for anyone who is in that situation. Now the cheating thing... I don't believe at all that Tom would actually go all the way with another woman when he is in such a committed relationship with Katie but it is heartbreaking to know that he even made out with another woman. By my calculations that means that Katie and Tom were already 3 years into their relationship... that's a big deal!



2. Stassi and Kristen and a real conversation?! I must have missed it if that seen was apart of previews because I was literally floored to see Stassi sit down across from Kristen. It was refreshing to see two old friends that had experienced so much hurt actually be able to have a conversation but it also was so sad to know that they could still be friends had Kristen not made that horrific mistake. Kristen is human, it's normal to make mistakes but (speaking from personal experience) I know that the pain Stassi has had to endure because of that mistake is just too much. Props to both of them for being mature and sharing some wine and gossip together.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13289117/?claim=ujnkg9mat83">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment