photo NavFB_zps01db7b1c.png photo NavTwit_zps4138f1c0.png photo NavIG_zps71c268ba.png photo NavPin_zps557b34c7.png

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bravo Roundup

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13289117/?claim=ujnkg9mat83">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I'm not sure if anyone knows this or not but... my name is Shelbie and I am a Bravo-holic. Honestly if I am the last person watching the TV, when it turns back on... It's Bravo.. If I'm watching the TV it's more than likely... Bravo. I have been absent lately with my Vanderpump Rules dishing but honestly I haven't been highly impressed with the episodes but next week looks pretty juicy! Right now I am going to live blog about Real Housewives. Yes, this is one day after it premiered but I was taking a final last night so here we go!
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Pay Attention to Me 
1. That title is everything. It sums of all Housewives franchises and honestly.. me!
2. "I guess it's good to be over the 5... No it all sucks, I hate it all!" Love hearing Lisa Rinna talk about aging, absolutely hilarious. She's become an instant favorite of mine.
3. GIGI!!! How can I be her?? She is not only beautiful but her jet set lifestyle seems so dreamy.

4. "We need to get some friends that are a little fluffier." -Kyle Richards... isn't that what we are all thinking? Oh just me?
5. Brandi's ex wants child support?? She is trying to be independent because he left her high and dry and now he is suing her?! I just can't...

6. O.M.G. "Looks like a black tie" "Has a cocktail waitress look" DO YOU KNOW THE DESIGNER IS STANDING BEHIND YOU??? How horrible...
7. On the Brandi and Lisa argument: I have Lisa's back 100%. I think that Brandi totally messed up and that phone call was absurd. "Well if you don't want to talk then we don't have to." Can we please not be passive aggressive? Grow up Brandi. 

I'm excited to learn more about this new wife, Eileen, next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment